So....I watched the video, then drafted myself a pattern. It looks like a pretty simple but very cute batwing dress in a pseudo-zebra style print. The collar is made with what looks like a black and white leopard print. I actually found two fabrics that will work. One (the one in the photos) looks more 'zebra' than the other. As for the black/white leopard print...after some searcing, I found a similar fabric. The collar stands pretty well in the video, so I added an extra layer to it and reinforced it with interfacing.
It's actually very wearable--you can adjust the length by a few inches and move freely in it, which is more than I can say for a lot of costumes I've worn:). I'll hopefully be putting this one in my etsy shop very soon!